Ethernity Chain ($ERN) is a confusing cryptocurrency to buy. There’s no good guide out there explaining everything you need to know. That’s why we created this beginner’s guide. In this article, I’m going to walk you through how to buy Ethernity Chain so that you can start trading/investing in it.
What is Ethernity Chain ($ERN)?
Ethernity ($ERN) is a new token based on the Ethereum blockchain and allows users to harness the popularity of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) to create a decentralized finance (DeFi) crossover project. Ethernity’s main aim is to create a crossover project with authenticated NFTs so that they can be bought and sold on-chain. Ethernity was initially founded on the Polkastarter platform, where it went public through a crowd sell that took place on March 8th, 2021. The project aims to promote Ethernity in the community in order to boost the value of its ERN token. However, the unique selling point of Ethernity has to be its partnerships with leading figures in the blockchain and entertainment industries who support NFT-based digital art for charitable causes.
Ethernity ($ERN) initially launched at USD 11.8, with a 24-hour trading volume of $91,013,925 USD, which is down by 21.10% in the last 24 hours. However, there is no current information about the total market cap, and since its launch, $ERN has lost around 76.35% of its value and is currently (as of October 1st 2022) priced at USD 2.79 a pop. The current coin supply is unavailable; however, the maximum supply is locked at 30,000,000 ERN coins.
How to buy Ethernity Chain ($ERN)?
No matter what people say, it’s easy to buy Ethernity Chain with a credit card. Your first step will always be to buy BTC/ETH/USDT/BNB with your credit card. They can then be converted to Ethernity Chain. Transfer BTC/ETH/USDT/BNB to an exchange that supports Ethernity Chain. Finally, exchange it for Ethernity Chain. Please follow our step-by-step guide below on how to buy Ethernity Chain ($ERN).
The well-known website Coinbase has already enabled trading for Bitcoin Cash, Ether, and Litecoin, but what about what’s commonly referred to as altcoins? Here’s how to buy Ethernity Chain ($ERN)!
Step 1: Register on Fiat-to-Crypto Exchange
The first thing you will need to do is register with one of the many exchanges that allow fiat-to-crypto purchases. You can buy cryptocurrency on exchanges or peer-to-peer. On exchanges you can use fiat money to buy cryptocurrency, for example, you can use USD to buy Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), and Litecoin (LTC).
In this case, we need to buy Ethereum (ETH) from Coinbase.
Coinbase is also one of the largest crypto exchanges that accept fiat deposits. Use the link below to register at Coinbase and you will receive a free amount of $10 worth of BTC after buying $100 worth of cryptos.
This can be done by going to the website and clicking “Sign Up.” You will be required to enter your name, and email address, create a password and verify your email address.
Verify Coinbase Account
After your account has been created, you will be required to go through the KYC (know your customer) process. The KYC process also requires you to provide proof of identity and proof of residency.
During the KYC process, you may be required to add a picture of yourself holding up your government-issued ID and a picture of yourself holding up your driver’s license or passport. Once this is complete, you should have successfully registered and can now buy cryptocurrency!
Step 2: Buy ETH with fiat money
Select ETH and enter how much money you want to spend/how many coins you want to buy in the windows at the bottom of the page. Once this is done, click on the Buy button. Now you will have to confirm your purchase. Do this by pressing the Confirm purchase button. You now own some ETH. However, don’t close Coinbase just yet – we’ll use it later!
Note: If you use a card on Coinbase, your fees will be higher, but your purchases will be instant. It’s cheaper to use bank transfers, but it’s slow – it can take up to a week to receive your coins. When your payment details are verified, click on the ‘buy/sell’ button in the top menu.
Step 3: Transfer ETH to MetaMask
You can use ETH to buy most coins and tokens in the market. The quickest way to buy Ethernity Chain is to transfer your ETH to Metamask Wallet (or the exchanges listed below for US traders) and swap your ETH for ERN on UniSwap.
- Head over to your Coinbase dashboard and click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Under the category “Deposit,” you will see a list of all the digital assets that Coinbase makes available for trading. If you want to transfer Ethereum from Coinbase to MetaMask, click on the “Send” button next to your Ethereum balance.
- If you want to send all of your Ether, click on “Max” next to “Amount” Otherwise, you can manually input an amount by clicking on this field and typing in a number.
- In the “Recipient Address” field, paste your MetaMask wallet address (or manually type it in). This is where your Ether will be sent after you complete these steps.
- Next, click on the blue “Continue” button at the bottom right corner of the page. At this point, Coinbase will ask you to confirm the transaction by entering your password into a pop-up.
Now you will need to find an exchange that allows you to deposit ETH and trade it for Ethernity Chain. As ERN Coin is currently listed on UniSwap we will guide you through how to convert your ETH on the platform.
Step 4: Connect MetaMask with UniSwap
Connecting to UniSwap using MetaMask is easy, once you have your own wallet set up.
Once you have installed MetaMask on your browser and created a wallet, we can begin connecting it to the Uniswap exchange.
Step 1: Go to the Uniswap website to start the process.
Step 2: Click on Connect Wallet in the top right corner of the page.
Step 3: You will then see a pop-up asking you which wallet you want to use. Select MetaMask from the list of options displayed on this page.
Step 4: A pop-up will appear from MetaMask asking you if you would like to allow Uniswap to connect with your wallet. Click connect.
Step 5: Swap ETH for ERN
I will show you step by step on how to swap ETH for ERN:
- Click the “Select a token” dropdown.
- Search for the Ethernity Chain token, or you can copy-paste the token contract code from a website like Coin Gecko or Coin Market Cap.
- Now, we’ll go to CoinMarketCap. In the search bar at the top right of the website, search for ERN.
- Select ERN in the drop-down.
- Under ERN you will see a “Contract” To copy the contract code press the paper icon.
- Now go back to Uniswap and paste the contract code into the “TO” field.
- You’ll see “ERN” appears. Click the import button to save ERN so you do not have to copy-paste the Ethernity Chain contract code again.
- Read the Uniswap warning and then click “I understand” and then the import button to continue.
- Next, you have to select the amount of ETH you want to convert to ERN.
- Press the Swap button, and lastly the Confirm button to complete the swap.
Now you can see your ERN Coin in your MetaMask Wallet. Congratulations! You have finally bought Ethernity Chain ($ERN)!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Ethernity Chain on Coinbase?
No, Not all cryptocurrencies are as easy to get as others. Ethernity Chain is one of them. It’s not listed on Coinbase’s app or the Coinbase Wallet.
Where can I buy Ethernity Chain crypto?
You can buy Ethernity Chain with any decentralized crypto exchange which works on Ethereum Blockchain technology.
What exchanges sell Ethernity Chain?
You can sell Ethernity Chain with any decentralized crypto exchange which is built on Ethereum Blockchain technology.
Is Ethernity Chain crypto?
No, Ethernity Chain is a digital token built on the Ethereum Network.
How do I buy Ethernity Chain with PayPal?
No, you cannot buy Ethernity Chain with PayPal directly. However, you can use Binance to exchange your fiat currency in PayPal for $ERN.
Can I buy Ethernity Chain through Cash?
No, you cannot buy Ethernity Chain with your cash directly. However, you can use Binance to exchange your cash for $ERN.
Can I mine Ethernity instead of buying?
No, you cannot mine Ethernity Chain as it has a different network structure than Bitcoin. You can only buy Ethernity Chain from an exchange.