You’re probably reading this article because you want to know how to buy Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFTs. Well, you’ve come to the right place! I’m going to talk about the easiest way of acquiring these NFTs.
Buying NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens) for the first time is always a bit confusing. Hero Galaxy: Heroes created an ERC-721 token which you can use to get items from their store. This makes the process a lot easier when you want to buy NFTs.
What is Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFT?
Hero NFTs are the native residents of Hero Galaxy and act as playable in-game avatars. Hero NFTs are a collection of 5,555 generative ERC-721 NFTs that acts as an access pass to all game types within Hero Galaxy, and the associated benefits for players and holders.
All Hero NFTs are composed of randomly generated attributes of variable rarity and can equip various types of weaponry, armor, outfits, and accessories, called Artifacts – won through their glory on the game field.
How to buy Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFTs?
You can find the quickest steps of how to buy Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFTs below. If you are a complete beginner and buying NFT for the first time, we would recommend reading our How to Buy NFTs article.
No matter what people say, it’s easy to buy Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFT with a credit card. Your first step will always be to buy Ethereum (ETH) with your credit card. Transfer ETH to a crypto wallet that supports Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFT. At last, you can connect your wallet to OpenSea and buy Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFTs. Please follow our step-by-step guide below on how to buy Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFT.
A well-known website like Coinbase, Binance has already enabled trading for cryptocurrency but what about what’s commonly referred to as NFTs? Here’s how to buy Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFT!
Step 1: Register on Fiat-to-Crypto Exchange
The first thing you will need to do is register with one of the many exchanges that allow fiat-to-crypto purchases. You can buy Ethereum on exchanges or peer-to-peer. On exchanges you can use fiat money to buy Ethereum, for example, you can use USD to buy Ethereum (ETH).
In this case, we need to buy Ethereum (ETH) from Coinbase or Binance.
Coinbase is also one of the largest crypto exchanges that accept fiat deposits. Use the link below to register at Coinbase and you will receive a free amount of $10 worth of BTC after buying $100 worth of cryptos.
This can be done by going to the website and clicking “Sign Up.” You will be required to enter your name, and email address, create a password, and verify your email address.
Verify Coinbase Account
After your account has been created, you will be required to go through the KYC (know your customer) process. The KYC process also requires you to provide proof of identity and proof of residency.
During the KYC process, you may be required to add a picture of yourself holding up your government-issued ID and a picture of yourself holding up your driver’s license or passport. Once this is complete, you should have successfully registered and can now buy cryptocurrency!
Step 2: Create a WEB3 wallet using MetaMask
The next thing you need is a MetaMask wallet to buy Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFTs, a Google Chrome extension that makes crypto transactions easy and safe. It’s available on Android, iOS, and as a browser extension.
To install MetaMask, you need to go through the following steps:
- Visit MetaMask and find the “Download now” button.
- After MetaMask has finished installing, click the extension icon, then select “Get Started”
- From the available options, click “Create a Wallet”. MetaMask will then generate a new wallet address that will be unique to your account. Make sure that you carefully write down your seed phrase and store it in a secure place. While some people memorize it, it’s always better to store it in a safe or a lockbox.
- Generate a secure password for your MetaMask wallet.
- Now you’ll need to click words to confirm your seed phrase.
Step 3: Connect your MetaMask Wallet to OpenSea
OpenSea makes it easy to search for any available Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFTs on the market. OpenSea, the first and largest token marketplace, offers a category system that makes it easy to find any Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFTs listed.
It is easy to sign up for OpenSea. All you need to do is connect your MetaMask wallet account to the OpenSea using the following steps:
- Go to the OpenSea website. Then, click the “Account” icon at the top-right of the browsers, choosing “My Profile” from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, click the “Sign in” button underneath the MetaMask icon to activate the browser extension in the top-right of your screen.
- On the following page, you will need to click the “Connect” button to complete the connection.
Step 4: Transfer ETH to MetaMask Wallet
You can use ETH to buy most of the NFTs in the market. The quickest way to buy Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFTs is to transfer your ETH to Metamask Wallet and make purchases for the NFTs on OpenSea.
- Head over to your Coinbase dashboard and click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Under the category “Deposit,” you will see a list of all the digital assets that Coinbase makes available for trading. If you want to transfer Ethereum from Coinbase to MetaMask, click on the “Send” button next to your Ethereum balance.
- If you want to send all of your Ether, click on “Max” next to “Amount” Otherwise, you can manually input an amount by clicking on this field and typing in a number.
- In the “Recipient Address” field, paste your MetaMask wallet address (or manually type it in). This is where your Ether will be sent after you complete these steps.
- Next, click on the blue “Continue” button at the bottom right corner of the page. At this point, Coinbase will ask you to confirm the transaction by entering your password into a pop-up.
Step 5: Buy the Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFT on OpeanSea
Once you have added Ethereum to your MetaMask account, you can return to OpenSea and browse through the inventory of Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFTs. To do this, either search for the avatars in the search bar or use OpenSea’s filters in the left-hand sidebar.
When searching for an item in the Hero Galaxy: Heroes category or any other category, check to make sure that it is verified. To do this, look for the verified badge (a blue icon with a checkmark) next to the collection’s name.
You may bid at an auction or purchase one of the available Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFTs from this listing. You should keep in mind that you may not be able to find digital assets from this NFT collection at a later date. Since they are rare and tend to be long-term holdings for their owners, check back often to see if any are available.
Approve on MetaMask
Once you’ve made a purchase on OpenSea, you’ll need to approve the transaction in MetaMask. Follow the prompts to pay for the NFTs and any associated gas fees in order to complete the transaction.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make My Own Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFT?
Only 5,555 official Hero Galaxy: Heroes assets are in existence and no more can be made. Each is tracked on the Ethereum blockchain and is completely unalterable. This rarity is what makes each Hero Galaxy: Heroes so valuable.
Why are Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFTs So Valuable?
Hero Galaxy: Heroes NFTs are valuable because of their rarity and exclusivity. Only 5,555 are available and each acts as a golden ticket to additional club perks. The exclusive club feeling definitely drives the NFT sales of these digital assets.